Hi; I'm Jörg from Hamburg, Germany!
We will try the Service Desk after Installing Jira 6.2, and I have a question:
How can I import a set of contacts to Service Desk, and how can I update this continous?
We will have a set of under 500 Licenses for Jira (just for ACTIVE users), but for the Service Desk we need more than 1000 contacts - this are our customers. I can easily get an CSV for example, with all contacts but can I import this for my customer database, or do I need a license for every of my customers/contacts?
And there is a bit of fluctuation every month. Can I update my contcts easily by a new import, or have I to do it manually?
I'm sorry for my questions, but all I've seen from Jira until now was a 10 minute presentation by one of my colleagues. We are looking for a new ticket-tool at our service desk, and they mentionend that they use Jira for there projects, and that there is a Service Desk solution we can try after the update to 6.2
I hope you can understand what I mean... ;-)
Regards
Jörg