Bad link has no code space "SKMB:"
during page creation
editing after creation and saving (missing "SKMB:")
Hello @Alex Oreshkin !
I was able to reliably replicate the behavior you presented here. With these results in my hands, I raised the following bug report:
[Confluence Server] Specifying a space key for a page that has a colon (:) right after the first word in the title and it exists on the same space where the Include Page macro is included removes the space key after first edit
The situation is extremely specific, took me some time to figure! Thanks for flagging it. Currently, the only solution is to go back into the page and edit the macro again so you can add the space key value back. This seems to fix the behavior.
Let us hear from you!
Thanks for the quick response! I will try not to use ":"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.