I am using Macro tooltip on my wiki page, I want to increase the font size of Link text in the macro. Please let me know if there is any option to do so.
Thank you,
Vivek Singh
Yes, by updating the space CSS code. Use your browser's inspect function to find the selectors you need to update. Fortunately, this macro also uses IDs, so you can write really specific rules.
Thank you Bill, this was helpful. Unfortunately I haven't worked on CSS much. Can you please give me an example of how I can update CSS code for modifying the font of Link text.
Appreciate all the help on this.
Hmm, I guess you have some studying to do! ;-) Here is the link to the Confluence doc on CSS styling.
styling-confluence-with-css
The page has resource to where you can learn about how to get started with CSS. They do have their own basic-styling-tutorial you can review. I would suggest looking at it first so you have some idea of what you will need to do.
Good luck!
Thanks Bill, this may be a dumb question but If i use CSS code, will changes happen on my browser or since we are updating macro it will be reflected for anyone logging to that space?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.