The business need is that we have a review meeting each week which we have a confluence page for. On these pages we list JIRA tickets using the JIRA widget which we need to capture a list of for all meeting pages which are children of a parent meeting master page.
I can query the JIRA tickets mentioned in one page as follows:
- issue in (issuesWithRemoteLinksByGlobalId("appId=355d447c-93b5-3592-bae6-75ed77555d5f&pageId=9601581"))
Based on my research so far the two options that I thought might work are:
- issue in (issuesWithRemoteLinksByGlobalId("appId=355d447c-93b5-3592-bae6-75ed77555d5f&pageId in (ancestorsid:9601581)"))
- issue in (issuesWithRemoteLinksByGlobalId("appId=355d447c-93b5-3592-bae6-75ed77555d5f&pageId in (parentid:9601581)"))
but these don't return any results.
I have spaces around the 'in' but adding %20 doesn't work.
Another approach could be that all the meeting page titles have a subset of words we can also query on.
I hope this is possible as if we can't we have two issues:
- Having to manually add a new page filter to our dashboard each week, and
- While we use status values to drop tickets off the list eventually allowing each page to be removed there is a limit to how long a jql query can be.