Gents,
I have a JIRA open source license that expired in 2009. At the end of July I requested the renewal... actually it was granted, as per email, but in my panel at my.atlassian.com I see that I've been granted for (almost?) all JIRA products (thanks!), but the one for JIRA hasn't been renewed. :-) Can you please fix that? Thanks.
You probably want to email sales@atlassian.com, this is more of a forum for questions...
Well, we can assume there was an implicit question "Who should I talk to" in case the thing couldn't be fixed there, and you gave me the answer. Thanks.
Ok, what about you send an email there and you don't get an answer after one week?
Thanks.
I would try again. Sales is very good about getting back to you very quickly. Perhaps your message got lost somewhere in cyberspace.
You can also visit their contact page for a phone number. http://www.atlassian.com/about/contact/default.jsp
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.