Hello everyone,
As the title states, organization members are not getting emails when a new request is created. So if Kelly, Ana and Joe are members of an organization and Kelly creates a new request and selects "Share with Org X", Joe and Ana should be getting an email about this request. This used to work by default.
Our software versions are:
- JIRA Service Desk 4.10.0
- Jira Software 8.10.0
When I open a ticket with a blank organization as an agent and I then I edit and fill in the organization, all members of the organization do get an email. Same goes when I add a participant. So only new requests are affected.
I checked the Jira logs, outbound email logs and found nothing. I also everything almost everything there is out there:)
I attached a couple of screenshots just to avoid the basic fix suggestions.
JSD Application settings

Customer notification settings for new requests

Any suggestions?