Hi!
I need to disable worklog editing feature for every user except one Tempo group.
Restricting issue editing is not an option
Found this page: https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THC/pages/293863570/Editing+Team+Permissions+-+Tempo+Server
It says
As I understood removing this permission also will restrict you from creating a worklog? I want users to not be able to edit or remove work logs. They still should be to create one
Also quick update. Unchecking Manage team worklogs does not change anything at all. User without these permissions still was able to create, edit, and delete worklogs
Hi @Gleb Kartashov
The "Manage Team worklogs" permission for a team gives users access to create, edit and delete worklogs for members in the team.
To prevent users to edit their own worklogs, can you please make sure to remove this permission from them and also make sure that they do not have the
- Edit own worklogs and / or - Edit all worklogs permissions.
These permissions are JIRA project permissions, https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/managing-project-permissions-938847145.html
Best regards,Susanne GötzTempo team
Thanks for your response @Susanne Götz _Tempo_ ! This worked for me
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.