Hi guys,
I do need your lights for a filter on JIRA.
Would you please help me to build one that will allow me to have the list of tickets that I monitor, but that I have not opened ?
cheers
rani
@Raniero FABRIS
reporter != Your name
Thanks Fahad.
But I still don't know how I can get only the ones that I observe / monitor.
@Raniero FABRIS can you please clarify more what exactly you want to see in the report?
i would like to get the list of tickets that I monitor (watch), and that have been opened by other users (i.e. not me).
Hi @Raniero FABRIS ,
I think you'd want something like this:
reporter != currentUser() AND watcher = currentUser()
CurrentUser() takes your well.. current user. and this filter will allow you to see all issues where you are watcher but where you are not reporter.
You could use your own name as a value instead of currentUser() but this makes it more generic
watcher = currentUser() AND reporter != currentUser()
try this
Hi @Raniero FABRIS
I think the following is what you're looking for:
That will also show tickets assigned to you, so you may want to add 'AND assignee != currentUser()'
This will also show resolved / closed tickets, so again you may want to amend.
Hope that helps
Regards, Liam
YES !!!
it works
THANKS Dirk
Great, also like @Liam Green said if you need more filtering assignee and status might be some took look at.
Especially Status not in ("Closed","Resolved") and others you don't need to see.
Otherwise the list will continue to grow of course.
Feel free to mark the question as answer accepted too so people know it's resolved ;-)
THANKS !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.