Atlassian Confluence 6.15.9
Hi everybody,
I often have an issue with the Import from Word function. As you can see by the screenshot here:

After that gesetzt, a table is created with multiple columns, and it makes the document pretty illegible. Below the whole text as it should be.

I don't know what can cause this problem, but I can also tell that this screenshot below is very similar to another issue that I could fix.

The fixable issue appeared when importing a word document that contained a table copied from an Excel, so the whole document is a single table.
For some reason, some rows were added a single cell on the left an one on the right, as per diagram below (Sorry for no screenshot).
1 | 2 | 3
x | 1 | 2 | 3 | x
1 | 2 | 3
The 1,2,3 cells are the correct columns, while "x" is a text similar to the one in the 3rd screenshot "<ac:structured..."
I fixed it by shifting the 3 correct cells to the left, and deleting the last 2 columns. But I can't fix it in a text document.