Hi
I'm starting out doing a project and thought it useful to try use a tool. Jira was suggested and while I'm sure there are many out there, I'd like to choose one and get familiar with it so Jira it is.
I am using the free version for under 10 users.
I'm trying to understand what I can actually do with it and this is not a'how long is a piece of string question'.
Seems I can create a few 'boards' or different parts of my project if thats the correct use of the boards.
Then it seems I can create an issue which can be
a bug
a story
a task
an epic
I can then assign this to someone in the team (set up as part of the team).
However if for example I want to store meeting notes or draw some diagrams or whatever it is then it seems the only way to do this is to use one of these - like the story for example and record my notes there.
I appreciate that the story function is probably meant for something more like story cards or similar.
Am I missing a whole lot in terms of the basic functionality - is there somewhere best to get a tutorial.
Many thanks
Matt