We have spent great deal of time setting up Shared Team (link below) for each Release/Version and have assigned it every issue created so far.https://confluence.atlassian.com/advancedroadmapsserver/managing-shared-teams-802170492.htmlNow we wish to retrieve this information via JIRA API for our Power BI reporting. I do not see any documentation to extract the Shared Team data. Could you please advise how I can get this information using API?EDIT:
When I extract XML for an Issue where "Teams" is assigned, I see this new "customfield_10331"Value CDATA[ 1470 ].What does this mean? On API it just shows Null. How do I access this value? Please help!
Hi @Samuel Roshan
Advanced Roadmap doesn't have an exposed API, so I doubt you could retrieve anything from it.
Thanks! What about Custom Fields in Issues? Do newly added fields(like Shared Teams) automatically appear in Issues JSON when using API?
When I extract XML I see this "customfield_10331"Value CDATA[ 1470 ]. What does this mean? On API it just shows Null. How do I access this value?
Without an exposed API, you won't be able to retrieve anything outside the Application.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.