Can we create a JIRA ticket automatically whenever a build fails in bamboo.
@Sudarshan v
Hello! Thanks for writing to us.
If you are aware of Automation product, I suggest you to use "Deployment failed" trigger where you will need to connect to "bamboo" and then you can use "Create Issue" as an action.
Just FYI, there are bunch of smart values available related to development triggers.
Hope this helps. If not, please share the rule and error details so that I can assist better.
CheersSherry(A4j)
Hi @Sherry Goyal ,
I have a query, the Deployment Failed trigger you suggested above, is it mandatory that the build has to be triggered from JIRA.
Regards,Sudarshan V
@Sudarshan v Just checked with the right team, sorry there is no integration with "bamboo" as there are some technical limitations to it. Sorry for the wrong suggestion before.
So with Automation, you can't achieve what you intent to. Apologies for bringing the sad news to you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.