Hi I am new on Jira and I have been assigned to a project where I have a main Issue type let's call it: PARENT
And then once the PARENT gets the status: IN PROGRESS it automatically create a subtask per Participant and assign this one to each one and also takes the summary from this PARENT issue and then set it as the summary of each Subtask.
I know that action should be shot in a transition. However, I have tried to figure it out how can I accomplish this but it's hard for me to catch something.
I know my work has an app called ScriptRunner which for what I have been looking for it's a good one that could help me out with this, but I do not have fully knowledge about it.
Thank you in advance for all your help, time and information that can help me to reach this goal.
Best Regards.