I modified the page and then I followed the process, from Draft - > In review - > Published, when the change is approved and then published, the content disappears.
Which could be the cause?
When you edit the page again is the content there again?
Hello, thank you for your interest, Yes, when I go to edit this page the content shows up, now I tried again to publish the page, but is the same problem.
I am wondering if something on the page is hiding the content basically making it white on white. When you edit other pages does it work as it should? Can you try copying the content of the page to a new page and see if the content shows up?
@ArtWithJohn
Are you using Scroll Versions or Comalla Document Management, per chance?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.