Is there a way to set text in Confluence to automatically wrap in 2 or 3 columns. For example, on a meeting notes page, there is often a list of attendees at the top. I want to take that list of attendees and make it wrap in 3 columns (in Microsoft Word, I would highlight the list of attendees, then select the column formatting dropdown, select 3 for the number of columns and hit "ok.")

From there, as I sort, add, or remove names from the list, the columns automatically adjust and the overall height of the newly-created section of the document increases or decreases as names are added or deleted.
Sorting the names automatically shifts all names to keep the columns even (note how the last 4 names are sorted and moved):

Adding two new names and sorting; MS Word moved each line item to keep the columns even:

Is there a way to do this in Confluence?
I know about the column macros, but for those, I have to manually move the names for each column into the "column" that it will be displayed in, so, if I add a name and want to sort alphabetically, I have to manually move it to the right spot and move other names over a column to even out the columns.
We currently have Confluence 6.13.10
Thanks in advance!