When using the jiraissue macro to display multiple issues as a table, the Jira link at the top is blank. It only shows links when a single issue is inserted.
Is this intentional?
Hello @Chris DAlessio !
As I understand, the Jira Issues macro is not working as expected in Table mode. I have tried to replicate this behavior and this is what I see:
Edit Mode:
View Mode:
All fields show up as expected in both page modes (edit and view). With this in mind, I would like to ask you a few questions:
Has this worked at some point in the past? Is this happening with all Jira Issues macros used in table mode? Is this present even if you use another browser? Would it be possible for you to create a dummy macro and take a screenshot of the issue for us? What happens if you create a new page and then insert a new Jira Issues macro on it?
Let us hear from you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.