Dear Experts,
I need to migrate an older version Confluence database to the new version Confluence database. What are the best practices or tools that can help me? My confluence database size is 220GB.
I viewed the guide documented here https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/migrating-to-another-database-148867.html but it only covers the same version migration so its not helpful for my use case.
Please advise.
Thank you
Your question is unclear.
Are you trying to upgrade Confluence, or the database it keeps its data in, or both?
Why are you reading docs about migration, instead of upgrade?
Thank you @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- . It is not related to upgrade. It is related to the migration of data from Confluence 6.x MySQL to Confluence 7.x MySQL. That's why I'm reading migration docs.
A migration is about moving from one database to another. Either from one machine to another or from one type of database to another.
Going from Confluence 6.x to 7.x is absolutely not a migration, it is an upgrade.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.