I am not able to delete or deactivate my account. I don't know what this tool does also. Just to try I came here since I came to know it's not going to help me in anyway I tried deleting the account. It keeps on throwing some error to link something. I am not able to understand the terms and conditions here. I can't end up paying something after some days or months for auto renewal. Even if it's going to help me in future also I won't use this. What kind of design this is
Hi @Ram Mohan
Are you looking to delete your Atlassian Account, or products you've signed up to?
--------------
If you are a member of a larger organisation, you can change the Billing/Technical Contacts by following the instructions on this page
If instead, you want to delete your Atlassian products:
As the warnings instruct, all your data will be deleted immediately, so keep this in mind if making this decision.
If you're looking to delete your Atlassian Account, you should follow these instructions.
Note: You will need to delete your products/modify the contacts before deleting your account.
Ste
I did the same but still I am here
Not log out automatically. Can you please confirm if I have deleted my account.
Which "same" did you do?
If you did mean your Atlassian account, then you missed something somewhere, as you are still able to post here.
I mentioned the steps instructed by Stephen
Your account can't be deleted because:
Ok, so you did not "do the same", you tried to delete your Atlassian account.
According to the report, you have one or more active products that you are responsible for. You will need to shut them down (delete/unsubscribe), or make new owners for them.
Once you have shut down or handed over all the systems, you will be able to delete the account.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.