On Jira, I have issues with a custom field named "Actual Start Date".
Now, I want to use Advanced search to query all issues with status changed to closed after the date in the field "Actual Start Date".
I tried to use some queries like:
issuetype not in (Test) and status changed to (Closed) after "Actual Start Date"
issuetype not in (Test) and "Resolved Date & Time" >= "Actual Start Date"
However, it cannot work because: Date value 'Actual Start Date' for predicate 'after' is invalid. Valid formats include: 'yyyy/MM/dd HH:mm', 'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm', 'yyyy/MM/dd', 'yyyy-MM-dd', or a period format e.g. '-5d', '4w 2d'.
Date value 'Actual Start Date' for field 'Resolved Date & Time' is invalid. Valid formats include: 'yyyy/MM/dd HH:mm', 'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm', 'yyyy/MM/dd', 'yyyy-MM-dd', or a period format e.g. '-5d', '4w 2d'.
Please kindly help me to find a possible way to query. Or the field "Actual Start Date" can be converted to valid formats ? Thanks for your help.