Found this documentation piece describing how to remove unwanted fields from customer portal view (agent view). How do I do this in JSD Server?
Do you have admin access,... then you need to go in issues then select then select screens form there you can add remove fields,.
I dont need to remove fields from screen. I need to hide them on customer portal view form
@Gleb Kartashov then go to the project click project settings , you will see request types.
select the request you want to hide the fields.
Then click on edit fields.
you can see upper side "This request form is linked to the following issue type"
you can easily do the changes
This will also remove fields from Issue create screen
Again I need to remove fields only from View Issue screen
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.