Goog Day
On Jira there any tool to create reports
Thanks.
There are several reports can be created in JIRA which you can find more information in this link.
If you are interested in getting more reporting plugins, you can try to look for them in Marketplace.
I think a little more of information is needed here...
Hi Eduardo,
if you ask questions like this, you will never get a sensible answer...
A little bit of information would be very useful.
As I see Eduardo is trying to learn english, so with patience. Eduardo, you are talking about your Jira instance?
No problem, I just wanted to avoid that Eduardo does not get any answer because we don't understand his question. I have the patience of a saint :-)
thanks Thomas I change the question.. :-)
Ah, "report tools", not "reporter" (which has a specific meaning of "the person reporting the issue").
There are a number of reports in Jira which serve most of the users quite well. You've also got the "issue navigator" which is basically a simple list of issues, which you refine by using "filters" (For example - all open issues assigned to me that haven't been updated in the last 7 days). You can save these filters and use them to drive a couple of reports, but mainly the "gadgets" you put on a dashboard, which are immensely useful.
However, people often find "filter + formatting in gadget/report" is not quite what they need, they don't quite get the reports they want out. Jira does not have anything built-in that will improve this situation.
You can easily write plugins/addons that will create more gadgets or reports, or even views of the navigator. But for complete flexibility, I'd look at the reporting addons in the marketplace. EasyBI is the last one I looked at, but there are several others.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.