Hi,
I am trying to publish sonar results for my feature. But I am getting error always.
Was not able to fetch data for Sonar project "ngms-dictate-api:feature/NGM-14639". Either your pull request has not been analyzed yet, a non-existing Sonar project is referenced, you use the commercial branching feature of SonarQube >= 6.7 but have not enabled this in the repository settings or you have upgraded SonarQube without restarting the plug-in (disabling and re-enabling in the UPM). You can configure the Sonar project in the repository settings.
My base branch is 'master'. I forked out a feature branch out of it. After my checkin on feature branch I created a PR for feature branch taking master as my base branch.
I have enabled sonar on bitbucket for this repository. My expectations is to generate sonar results once I create a PR but it's failing with above error.
I already has sonar results published for master branch on our sonarqube website.
Please help to resolve the issue.