is it possible to make info field what include emails of recipients from what email box create the required?we have email box. there is integration with this box and create the task in SD. I need to integrate all names of emails box to whom was sent this letter.
@Виктория you get this information under user profile
???
Correct me if i am wrong, you mean you need information of the user's who are using the SD?
Totally not. I need put emails (names) to whom the letter have been sent before the issue was created in sd.like I send a letter to the three partners about some bug. (there are three emails boxes TO.After from this letter we create the issue in sd(automation).I need to make custom field (text line) where I need to put all this three mail boxes (info field)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.