Hi,
I am trying to use the new webhook functionality in Confluence. I have created a webhook URL in office365 and tested with CURL if I could successfully post to it - which I can.
When adding the webhook to Confluence I receive an error 400. The details of the error show the error 'Summary or Text is required.'.
I used the curl command below to test the webhook.
curl -H 'Content-Type: application/json' -d '{"text": "y u no work?"}' https://outlook.office.com/webhook/<rest of string>
Now I am a bit puzzled about why Confluence can't post to this webhook. I cannot find any information to why this error is spawned. My simple CURL test shows me my webhook is working correctly and I cannot find much information in regard to Confluence and the error 'Summary or Text is required.'.
Could someone please help me by pointing me in the direction I should be searching to resolve my issue?
Thanks