Hi There,
We are using the JIRA Macro to display a list of Tickets in Confluence.Unfortunately the generated List does not contain any Links to JIRA anymore.
Does anybody know a fix to that issue?
confluence-bug-screen.PNG
GreetingsTobias
Hi Tobias,
There are no public bug reports of this in the last 3 days at jira.atlassian.com, which means (but doesn't guarantee) that it's not a common problem. Was the macro working before, and when did it stop working?
I'm facing same situation here: confluence 6.0.2.and JIRA 7.2.6. But I don't have use this functionnality before, so I can't say it stop working.
I think I'll open a ticket.
I am on Version 7.2.5 for JIRA and 6.0.2 for Confluence as well.The Bug startet with the update.
Did you open a ticket?
Yes, ticket is opened.
Issue is resolved by updating confluence to 6.0.3 version.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.