Hello,
so Extensions for JSD allows us to define dynamic forms (different fields will be displayed based on the value of the first field). I was wondering, if this was possible for descriptions of fields only.
Now I would like for our customers to be able to choose a module from our software through a dropdown-list. So far so good, I built the list no problemo.
I also have an attachmentfield with an URL in the description, which is a downloadlink for a document the customer needs to fill and upload, when they submit a request.
Now I would like the description of the attachment-Field to change, based on the module our customer picked in the first dropdown. I Guess I could create a custom attachmentfield for each module and display the different field with a different description based on the module chosen, but I was wondering, if anyone has a more elegant solution... Creating 40 custom fields for each of our modules is tidious, but I will do it, if there is no easier way.
Thanks in advance!