Hello,
This is more of a curiosity than anything since it doesn't actually affect usability. We have 2 self-hosted Confluence servers of version 7.6.2, both running on Windows server 2019 v1809. Both servers are proxied through a Kemp load balancer for https. We have used several versions now on server 2019 and never had any issues whatsoever with Confluence applications.
After a recent round of Windows updates we started getting a series of alerts each day, for both servers, from the Kemp load balancer that the servers were going down and then immediately coming back up. They are only gone for about 3-4 seconds usually, but sometimes as much as 10 seconds. This has not affected usability that we can tell as there have been no user reports of the sites not loading, and it usually happens around 1AM local time so nobody should be online anyway.
I have checked in Event Viewer in Windows on both machines and neither has anything that lines up with the times of the alerts. I also checked that it wasn't happening during the automated database backups, it is off by about an hour from when the backups run. There are 15 other web servers proxied through the same Kemp load balancer that all received the same Windows updates around the same time that do not get these alerts. It is only on the Confluence servers and they started at the same time.
I have never dug into any of the server logs before so I wanted to see if anyone has any ideas on what this could be or where I should look for more information/what I should be looking for.
Thanks!