Hi,
When I create a Task type I had the option to display the field 'Release comments' Would you please advice why is not available any more?
Thanks
Cristina
Hello Cristina,
Can I confirm if the "Release Comments" field is a custom field? As far as I know, there's no such field in JIRA by default.
Please refer to https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Custom+Fields+or+System+Fields+are+Not+Appearing+on+the+Screenfor further troubleshooting actions.
Hope it helps.
Regards,
Monique
Hi Monique,
I didnt do custom fields. The field 'release comments' was by default. Would you please advice? If the field is not any more there is there any option as we need it urgent ?
Thank you
Please be aware that this field exists by standard when i create a dashboard. Please advice as soon as possible
Hi Cristina,
Field exists by default, when creating dashboards. May I know what was the JIRA version that you saw this field? Also, the JIRA version that you are running now.
Im using 6.1 and the field i saw was also on 6.1 Where can I can provide a screenhot?
I would encourage you to create a support ticket in support.atlassian.comso that our support engineers can assist you. You can also attach a screenshot on the ticket.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.