Hello all,
In Jira behavior, script runner. how to download attachment from a Jira ticket?.
Thanks,
ch
Hey Mani,
Not sure if I understand your question. Can you tell us what you are trying to achieve?
You can just use the Jira API to download attachments - https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/REST/7.6.1/#api/2/attachment-getAttachment
Regards,
Bhushan
Hi Bhushan,
I am trying to do this too. I am using Jira Cloud and would like to copy attachments from new JSD Tickets to a local dropbox folder.
I can get the attachment location, but when I try and download using powershell I get error 403.. forbidden. I am logged into JSD on the local machine, so I'm not sure what I'm missing.
If I paste the url into the browser the file downloads right away.
Ideally I'll put all of this into zapier to automate once its running.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.