Getting a 403 when running the same exact request I am running in Postman in the browser. Its not my credentials, because my other requests are working fine (all GET requests) and my user has permission to create issues. I don't understand why the same exact request would work in postman... but not on localhost within my dev environment.https://api.atlassian.com/ex/jira/418b1b61-99b2-4e3f-8c27-33f47fac0226/rest/api/3/issueAccept: application/jsonAuthorization: Basic ---encoded creds---Body: { "fields": { "project": { "id": 10097 }, "summary": "Test - Please ignore", "issuetype": { "name": "Task" }, "customfield_10018": 127, "customfield_10086": 2, "labels": ["Design"] }}Like I said, 201 created in postman and 403 when running from my browser.
Can you please advice what web browser are you using and what REST API tool in that browser?
You said you were running Postman 'in the browser', but Postman is a stand-alone application that doesn't run 'in' a browser.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.