Greetings.
I'm looking for an easy way to include a list of meeting invitees and attendees in a page in Confluence.
In Microsoft OneNote, it's easy to add Meeting Details from Outlook. It just drops the details into a block, like in the screen shot below. Once the meeting details are entered, it's super easy to check the boxes next to the names of invitees to indicate whether they attended the meeting.
I'm looking for the same functionality in Confluence.
I've tried copy/paste from OneNote into Confluence, but it doesn't cleanly paste. Same goes for drag/drop from OneNote to Confluence. Since Outlook is the source of this data, I've been wondering whether an integration from Outlook to Confluence might be available to accomplish what I'm looking for. I can't tell if this product does this: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220972/outlook-meetings-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview. Can someone who is using this please offer some feedback on this?
I'm open to other suggestions on this.
Thanks.
