test fails
only thing in jira log is this, which leads to something different
javax.mail.FolderClosedException: * BYE JavaMail Exception: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
javax.mail.FolderClosedException: * BYE Connection closed. 14
@Brian - hi Brian, can you rephrase what you're looking to do? (What's the issue you're seeing, and what are you expecting to happen?)
Hi @Brian ,
You mention you have a license error (I'm guessing in the logs then).
Do you mean the following:
Cannot create issue due to invalid license: [Sorry, you can't create any issues right now, as you need to have access to a JIRA application to be able to create issues. To gain application access you need to be a member of a group assigned to an application.]
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/create-issue-via-email-fails-due-to-invalid-license-error-in-jira-server-790959539.html
Otherwise like @Dave LIAO mentions, a little more details as to what the exact error is would be nice
trying to set-up mail handler for Jira service desk
new to the product, so still in set-up phase.
I did have two mail handlers on a single project and out of the blue, one of the mail handlers just stopped working. I do see this in the mail log
Cannot create issue due to invalid license
What I tried was to delete and re-create the mail handler
When I test, I received "A3 BAD Request is throttled"
Can I set-up multiple mail handlers for a single project with multiple issue's
or do I need to set-up one mail handler for each project and/ or issue ?
Regarding your "A3 Bad Request is throttled", it seems that is a O365 issue.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/a3-bad-request-is-throttled-suggested-backoff-time-when-using-jira-with-office365-956708295.html
@Brian - per the article, you (and/or your Office 365 admin) should engage Microsoft to adjust your Exchange server limits. Good luck! 📮📧
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.