I'm looking for a way to have our users add Parent & Child values to a cascading list, for our closed service desk portal. Scriptrunner is installed on our Jira, but I'm very new to scripting. I know that there is a built-in script that would allow me to add to the cascading list, but we are looking to add to the list at the time the request is created and not have to be done by an Admin/admin page.
My Fields
Cascading list: "Network Programs" (this is the custom field I want to add to)
Custom field 1: "Series Name" (reporter will fill this out, and will be added to the Parent side of the cascading list)
Custom field 2: "Episode Name" (this would be added as the child to the Series name)
Custom field 3: "Episode Name 2" (this would be added as the child to the series name)
I've searched this forum but I haven't seen anything works for our use case, especially since we need to allow our users to fill out more than 1 episode name field at the time they create the ticket.
Thank you