Hello all,
Working as a JIRA administrator I am for now failing to meet one of my users' need that maybe you can help me with :
For a given project including both IT people and Business people, the manager would like to have, for each object, estimated and spent time separated for IT and Business.
Example : User Story A - 3h Estimate IT - 5h Estimate Business - 2h Spent IT - 7h Spent Business.
I managed the estimated part with custom fields without problem but I did not find a way to get spent times in the same way from the Tempo addon that we use for the time tracking.
First of all is there a way to do so? (Via Tempo's teams, Eazy BI reporting or ...?)
And if yes, what would be the best way to implement it?
Thank you in advance for your responses !
Best regards