When I add an image attachment to a card, Trello automatically also makes the image the cards cover. Is there any way to disable this feature?
@Ian Mayor yep:
Thanks, but that's not quite what I'm looking for. That turns off card covers completely. I want the covers to display if they are set, but I only want them to be set if I explicitly set a card cover. What I want to turn off is having an image attachment automatically becoming the cover when I upload it.
Same question. Looking for an answer or a fix or a new option in a future update if possible. I checked in automation as well but doesn't seem to be any options related adding card covers or removing them in automation.
Card Covers Enabled.... this DOES look like it will work for me....
the ability to turn them all on and off with a click would be great - but I can't find this option anywhere on Mac OS.
I have a board with hundreds of celebrities (an invite management for an event). I need to see what they all look like sometimes (attachment covers enabled) - then other times I need to turn them all off with one click - the above option looks like it'll work - but I'm damned if I can find it!
Help!
Bump on original question - any way to disable this “feature” which automatically sets the first uploaded image as the card cover? It’s overwriting the color covers I use in my templates and doesn’t make sense for our usage, where the uploaded images are part of the card discussion, not to display on the cover.
to be clear I am still using covers on the board (for color tagging), and we upload images on occasion. just want to turn off the *automatic* setting of uploaded image —> card cover, but still have the ability to do so I we want to.
You can't disable it, but you can add an automation to Butler to immediately remove it after uploading an attachment. It will shortly blink as card header.
I set the following rule and it seems to work:
This is pure gold, thx a ton!!!
@GJB Technik Thanks, then vote to move the answer up
@Demis D_ John See my answer below https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Can-you-disable-image-attachments-from-automatically-becoming/qaq-p/1472298#M72952
Thanks! I appreciate you posting that, good fix
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.