I want one single link for all my repositories . I don't want to take url of only one respository, I want to take one common link for all. Please help me ??
Hi @seema kumari,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
I think a bit more information is needed in order to help you. Are you looking to only use one URL to clone all your repositories? Or are you looking for one URL that will show you all your repositories in Bitbucket?
Thanks alot for helping me .Actully I am looking for one URL that will show me all repositories in Bitbucket.
Thanks in advanc for your feedback.
Okay, if you go to Repositories you should be able to see all the repositories that you have created or are watching. Bitbucket also introduced Workspaces earlier this year that you use to list all your repositories. Please note that this only applies to Bitbucket Cloud.
Try this page: https://bitbucket.org/dashboard/repositories
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.