I can read code but not write code. I service an instance of Jira Service Desk for a team that performs numerous tasks. I have created an interface that is OOTB (Out Of The Box). I need to create a more robust interface that includes lists and dependent lists.
e.g. Option 1: Select from a list of Faucet Mounts
- single hole
- centerset
- widespread
- wall mount.
Material
- POLISHED NICKEL – PN.
- SATIN NICKEL – SN.
- CHROME – CH.
- STAINLESS STEEL – SS.
- MATTE BLACK – MB.
- SATIN BRASS – SB.
- UNLACQUERED POLISHED BRASS – UPB.
- CLASSIC BRONZE – CLZ.
Lets say that the 1-3 Material options are available for 1, 3, & 4 Mount types.
Lets also say that All Material options are available for Mount option 2.
I want to have a list for a selection of items that when populated will provide a list of available options (Dependent List). These lists change on a regular basis and I would like to provide a link-pointer to a list in a sharepoint or on server that is maintained by the organization/individual that deals with it rather than me or my team police it.
Is there a product in MarketPlace that would allow me to do this? If so and there are options what is the recommended?