Happy Wednesday, everybody! I know that for many, myself included, coffee is a huge(!) part of their morning routine. I typically wake up, put the (electric) kettle on, and get grinding.

Coffee is such a critical piece of my morning that I maintain a subscription to get my coffee delivered every two weeks. I also make contingency plans when backpacking or traveling to make sure I always have access ☕
Once I learned more about my favorite tasting notes (fruity, medium roasts), I’ve started to drink my coffee black! But I would never shy away from some half-and-half 😋
Almost every morning, I do a pour-over for a single cup but will make a bigger pot using my Chemex for those more demanding days! Looking at you, Monday 👀
How do you take coffee? Are there any roasts that you keep coming back to? If not coffee, what’s in your mug first thing in the morning?
Bonus - check out my favorite mug from a Fun Friday discussion!