Have you ever seen this case?
I can specify a user as editor of my dashboard but his name is not displayed when I save.
It is only a display issue in my case.
Hello @Julien Guilbert
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Per your description, I understand that when you add a new group as the editor of your dashboard and click to save, it does not display together with the other groups under the "Éditeurs" section. Is that correct?
Please, check the following steps:
Let us know if you have any questions
Hi Petter
1. I confirm that i click in the buttin add before saving
2. Yes users are not in the other group added before
3. I have the same problem in incognito mode
Thanks
Thank you for the details.
After some time investigating your issue and trying to reproduce your scenario (Using French as the default language), I found a reported bug that might be causing the behavior you are facing:
When editing Dashboard and adding a 'User' editor, the username does not appear in the 'Editor' column when using some languages as default language
To confirm if this is the root cause of your issue, can you try to temporarily change your default language to English and check if the problem does not reproduce?
Additionally, feel free to vote and watch the bug to increase its priority and also receive notifications about its fix implementation.
Let us know your results with the step suggested.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.