Hello All,
I have been trying to setup Confluence for a client in AWS but I have ran into several issues with no solution.
I've built Postgres 9.6 on AWS EC2 and tried to build Confluence inside EC2.
I have successfully built Postgres and installed Confluence, but when I try to link my Confluence account to Postgres I get the following error:
When I try to make a change to the Confluence database, that database seems to be in use by another process, so the database is there and tables have been created.
However, if the root user tries to modify the user permissions created for Confluence, they will be denied without permission.
原因
org.springframework.jmx.export.UnableToRegisterMBeanException: Unable to register MBean [com.atlassian.confluence.jmx.TaskQueueWrapper@79845964] with key 'Confluence:name=MailTaskQueue'; nested exception is javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException: Confluence:name=MailTaskQueue
at org.springframework.jmx.export.MBeanExporter.registerBeanNameOrInstance(MBeanExporter.java:625)
caused by: javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException: Confluence:name=MailTaskQueue
at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.Repository.addMBean(Repository.java:437)
Caused by: javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException: Confluence:name=MailTaskQueue
at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.Repository.addMBean(Repository.java:437)
at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerWithRepository(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:1898)
at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerDynamicMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:966)
at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerObject(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:900)
at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:324)
at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.registerMBean(JmxMBeanServer.java:522)
at org.springframework.jmx.support.MBeanRegistrationSupport.doRegister(MBeanRegistrationSupport.java:195)
at org.springframework.jmx.export.MBeanExporter.registerBeanInstance(MBeanExporter.java:678)
at org.springframework.jmx.export.MBeanExporter.registerBeanNameOrInstance(MBeanExporter.java:621)
... 376 more