Hello!
I started working on this new project recently, but today I had a problem with the actual date. Today is August 31, but it appears on my roadmap as if it were August 1.
Is there any way to fix this problem?
Hi @Gabriel Moya
I'm assuming you've checked your Start/Due Dates are correct on the Epic?
To check, click on an Epic on the Roadmap, and check the Start Date/Due Date in the right-hand panel.
----------------
If they are, one thing you can check is whether your date picker format matches for Java and Javascript - changing one of these without the other can cause similar issues.
To check this, you'll need to be a Jira Admin and then:
For reference, default for Javascript is %e/%b/%y - and for Java, is d/MMM/yy. If either have been modified press "Revert" and check if this fixes the issue.
If this isn't the issue, I would suggest contacting https://support.atlassian.com/
Ste
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.