Good afternoon. I'm a bit at a loss with the SAML SSO setup in Confluense Data Center edition.
I follow the instructions (https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf67/saml-sso-for-confluence-data-center-945103413.html), in Confluense go to General Configuration> SAML Authentication. I enable SSO, fill in the fields with settings from CrowD, which acts as the IdP for SSO.
In crowd I have configured the directory to which our LDAP is connected, where all users (and we use it as SSO for google, so it's work)
I make an application in crowd and choose the GENERIC type, because I want to use crowd only as an SSO. in the application on SSO page I set up there settings from the confluence settings in the section with SAML Configuration, (id and URL) - and Vice versa from the crowd I set up in the confluence ID, url, and certificate.
On this page, aplication\sso - I have an error- "the directory mappings in your test_confluence application is different than the one set up in Crowd. The SSO might not work properly when the directory mappings are different. We suggest that you go to Directors & groups to check the mappings on Crowd side", the essence of which I also do not fully understand. In our crowd there are only 2 directories, just in case I added both to the application - error is not lost.
I also found instructions for configuring SSO 2.0 - https://confluence.atlassian.com/crowd/crowd-sso-2-0-967322291.html#:~:text=Crowd's%20SSO%202.0%20allows%20you,with%20one%20common%20login%20page.&text=Once%20you%20configure%20SSO%202.0,Server%20and%20Data%20Center%20applications.
For Jira, everything looks native, all the actions that I did are works - and the SSO is configured, in the instructions for confluence (exactly for the type of application in crowd - confluence) - https://confluence.atlassian.com/crowd/integrating-crowd-with-atlassian-confluence-198573.html you need to create groups, edit the config, it all looks very strange, why does it not work through the SSO settings in General Configuration> SAML Authentication and the SSO settings of the application in Crowd?
Although in this manual - https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf67/saml-sso-for-confluence-data-center-945103413.html the configuration for confluence looks as simple as for Jira in the link to configure SSO 2.0
In General, I am decently confused, perhaps you can somehow Orient me?