Hi,
I would like to create a customfield that looks like that:
aaa - 3
bbb - 3
ccc - 66
ddd - 18
eee - 2
I need to display all of those options in the view of the issue.
Maybe like a table? ot multiple cascading?
How can I do it?
Thanks,
Daniel
It is not clear what you are looking for here. You've described a set of lines of text as the goal, but then mentioned cascading select and tables. Could you explain what you are looking for clearly?
I would like to display those texts, but it a table tamplate or multipale cascading template.
Repeating part of your question is not explaining what you are looking for.
Could you explain what you are looking for clearly?
An option to create a custom field that looks like table, that all of the values (rows and columns) will display in the view screen.
Or more clearly, a custom field that includes this data somehow (rows and columns in a table or other way):
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.