Has anyone managed to use MS PowerAutomate (AKA Flow) to integrate Jira (Server or Cloud) with MS Project Online?
I'm looking to select a project in MSPO and have it create a project, including its tasks (as issues) in Jira. A single project that is, I don't want to import all the MSPO projects into Jira - just manually selected individual project(s), as-needed.
Conversely, as those issues are worked on in Jira, have them update their corresponding project tasks back in MSPO. The inclusion of time-tracking done in Jira flowing to the project tasks, and our users' corresponding TimeSheets in MSPO would be even better.
I currently run both a server installation of Jira (Core, SW, SD) and a free cloud install (Core only at the moment). I'm flexible as to which Jira installation to use - server is preferable at the moment due to cost, but cloud would be my preference in the future, moving to a paid hosted account.
Anyone had any luck? If so, how'd you do it?
Thank you,
Chris