We have a rule automation rule that triggers on a pull request merge via Github and transitions an issue into new status. I have received two separate errors for this automation.

Error #1 No transitions found for user. Ensure that the rule actor has permission (including issue security levels) to see issue and perform transitions.
I have checked permissions on the project and atlassian-addons-project-access is the rule actor for the github integration and this has 1st class permissions for everything.
I also checked the issue security of which we have not enabled that on our project.
Error #2 Destination status could not be resolved. If using a smart-value ensure this resolves to a numeric status ID or untranslated name for issues (with current status):
I have no idea what to look for on this one.
I have not been able to get a successfully automation for this rule. I look forward to any help.