I am trying to use Scroll Viewport to create documentation spaces for our products, tools, etc. I really like how Atlassian documentation looks. Here are a few examples:
Hi Martim,
Hi Roman, thanks for your reply. I understand your point of view, but I think that Atlassian should make it available, after all, it is their interest to make Confluence better and make people use it more. Once again, thank you!
Agree @Martim Schnack! If I was K15t I would even create beautiful themes to give away. Im sure the adoption CVR would largely pay the development of the theme.
Hi @Joao Correia,
Thanks for your feedback. We're about to finish two more example themes and will promote them via our Scroll Viewport Developer Googlegroup once they are available (within the next weeks).
If you're interested, please feel free to subscribe to get updates on that.
Cheers,Nils
Hi all,
We'll soon be launching Scroll Viewport on Confluence Cloud.
Scroll Viewport for Cloud will come with the Help Center theme, which allows you to create a beautiful help center from your Confluence documentation.
This is how the Help Center theme currently looks from Scroll Viewport Server or Data Center: https://help.k15t.com/
Here's our landing page where you can sign up to receive updates regarding Scroll Viewport for Cloud: https://www.k15t.com/software/scroll-viewport/scroll-viewport-for-confluence-cloud.
Thanks,Gabriella
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.