I can connect to BitBucket Server just fine with browser and log in, etc. BBServer is on a Devuan based VMWare client with postgresql. Install went fine, but keeps saying 'not found' to http://gitserver:7990 from git. Doesn't mention if it doesn't match a project or repository. Always the url. Even moved a repository on the server and tried to commit and it said the same thing. I'm using Sourcetree on a Windows client at my desk and get the same answer when I try to PUSH to this gitserver. If I try to use https://gitserver:7990, I get a ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR or SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG depending on which browser I use. Likely this is a configuration problem.
Thanks!
TomC
OK. I got git to talk to the bitbucket server correctly. Didn't have the origin url setup correctly.
Once git worked, SourceTree worked fine. Don't have to have https support, so this will do fine. I found the url in the directions when I clicked the empty repository on bitbucket.
Hi Tom,
By default port 7990 is not SSL-enabled, so unless you changed the configuration, try accessing it using http://gitserver:7990
Cheers,
Christian
Premier Support Engineer
Atlassian
http://gitserver:7990 works in the browser, but not with git. No idea why. I keep getting the "Not Found" error on the url.
I assume to make it https, you have to add keys in a properties file somewhere. Is there a tutorial for that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.