Hi all,
I'm trying to upgrade our JIRA from 6.3.6 to 6.4.13, I have already run the upgrade in our test server, and everything is working good. But during I upgrade our production one, after the upgrade process is finished, the JIRA website is not able to access, and it says the indexing completed with 1 error. I followed the debugging process in https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/indexing-failed-after-jira-application-upgrade-with-reindex-all-failed-error-429917142.html,
In cause 3: SELECT * FROM jiraissue WHERE assignee IN (SELECT user_name FROM cwd_user WHERE active = '0');
I got bunch of output, it has 83 rows, so I can't past it to here, but the output like below:
| NULL | 3 | 1 | 5 | 2013-09-07 00:44:01 | 2014-03-28 08:17:33 | NULL | 2014-03-28 08:17:33 | 0 | 1 | NULL | NULL | NULL | 16080 | NULL | NULL | NULL |
| 14834 | NULL | 627 | 10105 | pcapelluto | unassigned | pcapelluto | 2 | task_info: proper column sorting
In the solution 3 said: You may need to re create the accounts with the same username in the internal directory and then de-activating the new users within JIRA. There are 83 rows, I can't just update one by one user, and I can't confirm if this is the root cause? Could you please help?
Thanks.