I've been asked to research whether there is a specific PIM product/app that integrates with Confluence Server? Example: Pimcore, IBM Infoshpere.
Thank you,
Adriane Hunt
Hello @Adriane Hunt !
As I understand, you need to integrate some Product Information Management software with Confluence.
I looked within our marketplace for the PIM software listed here:
[CMSWire]Top 10 Product Information Management Systems
There seems to be no software in our marketplace that integrates with any of those PIMs.
Some questions may help us to understand what is meant by “integrates with Confluence”:
Where is the “main” data being generated? (Confluence or PIM) Where is that data going? What do you need to do with that data in Confluence? Do you need to have automated content creation in Confluence based on data from the PIM?
It could also be a good start to reach out to the PIM developers and check with them what kind of external integration methods they have available. Confluence has REST:
[Confluence Developer] Confluence Server REST API
Let us hear from you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.