I am trying make a field: Reopen count not editable as it is created only for the specific automation for it. How is it possible to make?
How can I remove it from Issue Edit Screen, but keep it on Issue View Screen - a specific Field,not a screen.
This is where we look to the "issue type screen scheme". These schemes tell a project what screens to use for some actions.
For example:
AS you can see, you can have different screens in use for create, edit and view. So for your case, you would only put "reopen count" on the "generic view screen" above
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- can you explain more detailed how can I actually set this one field to a view screen? Don't see where I can do to in Jira. The field is currently working but anyone can edit it.
Go to the project that you want to do this in, then go to its admin area and look for the "issue type scheme". You'll need to descend into that and edit it, so that for your issue type(s), they use different screens for create, edit and view - the minimal difference being the create and edit screens do not include the field, and the view screen does.
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- thanks! I see how Ican do it with a separate screen, but not a field. Should i make a separate screen called Reopen count and add it into the issue type scheme separately adding it to the view screen?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.